Sunday, 19 February 2012

Say No to Caffeine

Caffeine can be both good and bad. Its good when you need an extra boost for a long day, but it is bad when you are a nervous presenter and drink caffeine.

Speaking from personal experince, if I am jittery and my heart is already beating really fast from my anxiety, a shot of caffeine has negative effects on me. It puts all my sense on over drive.

To stay calm during your presentation, reduce the caffeine intake before your time in the spotlight. There are all natural relaxation supplements that you can take to reduce the anxiety symptoms.

Being calm for a presentation is key to not being afraid. If you are calm and comfortable, speaking to an audience is 10 times easier.

For a full explanation of the The Physiological Effects of Caffeine visit the link below.
http://www.overcaffeinated.org/effects-of-caffeine-on-the-body.php

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you have included your own personal strategies here. And I like how you have backed it up with some research.

    ReplyDelete