Monday, 27 February 2012

Feel Proud

The final step is feeling proud of yourself after the presentation for conquering your fears.

I personally feel good about myself once the presentation is over and I am back at my seat. I realize that I did my best and  it went better than I thought it would. What helps me feel even better is the fact that after a presentation, there are always people who congratulate me on how well I did and they always complement me in some way.

For me, the best part of having the presentation over with is that all the butterflies, the dry mouth, and the rapid heart rate all settle down and I can get back to feeling like my normal self.



Now its time to tell me your thoughts!

What is your favourite part about having the presentation come to an end?

Do you feel proud in everything that your accomplished during the presentation?




[1] Guffey, M.E., Rhodes, K., & Rogin, P. (2011). Business communication: process and product (6th Canadian ed). Toronto, ON: Nelson Education Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment