That way many times during the presentation, you can turn your audience's attention to look at the graphs or other visuals while you talk. By doing that, you shift the focus away from you and towards the visuals. [1]If you want to find out more about visuals aids for your presentation, visit the link below:
http://www.speaking-tips.com/Visual-Aids/
[1] Guffey, M.E., Rhodes, K., & Rogin, P. (2011). Business communication: process and product (6th Canadian ed). Toronto, ON: Nelson Education Ltd.
I think that this component of how to avoid stage fright is really interesting, but effective. I remember reading about this is class and thinking about how to use it. Last time I did a presentation a few weeks ago, I found that this tactic really helped. The class was more focused on the visuals and it took a lot of pressure off myself.
ReplyDeleteExcellent link – When you include a link like this, it is a great strategy to mention a few pointers that come from its site. You can further expand on some of the tips given here to back up your point.
ReplyDelete